Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||Collectively, all information that you submit to Trackit247, via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the Cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|Trackit247, we, or us||Trackit247.com; a company incorporated with registered number 6959329, whose registered office is at 1 Lodge Close, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9BD|
|User, or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (a) employed by Trackit247 and acting in the course of their employment, or (b), engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Trackit247 and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, Trackit247.com, and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including”, is understood to mean, “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Trackit247 is the “data controller”. This means that Trackit247 determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. job title;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
How We Collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is received from other sources; and
c. Data is collected automatically.
Data That is Given to Us by You
7. Trackit247 will collect your Data in a number of ways. For example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
e. when you use our services;
Data That is Received From Publicly Available Third-Party Sources
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
a. Facebook/Meta Live Chat
b. Tawk.to messaging/ live chat service
Data That is Collected Automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our Use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed, “Your Rights”, below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service we are marketing). Under, “soft opt-in”, consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed, “Your Rights”, below.
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we Share Data With
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – for future use in relation to contacting you regarding your account or Data when required and for credit control purposes.
c. relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or collection of taxes or duties, if and when required;
Keeping Data Secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data. For example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: [email protected]
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to Access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to Correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to Erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to Restrict Our Use of Your Data – the right to, “block”, us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to Data Portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to Object – the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: [email protected]
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Offiice (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to Other Websites
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar, requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Trackit247 to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/Performance Cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality Cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality Cookies.|
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according the the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Trackit247 by email at [email protected]