Here are 10 things you may never know about GPS Trackers.
- GPS Trackers can be activated from almost anywhere. Even a simple SMS from your phone is enough to activate the trackers.
- Trackers send information to you no matter where you are.
- Simple installation procedures now make it easy to have a tracker fitted anywhere.
- Trackers can prevent theft. Alarms can sound if your vehicle moves outside a designated zone.
- Trackers can be used in businesses on the move, set speed limits, learn driving history, maintain logs.
- Trackers are not expensive, they come in all shapes and sizes.
- Trackers help against false claims, accused of a traffic incident? use the history logs to have proof against false claims.
- Reduce your insurance costs, insurance companies love trackers and offer generous discounts to customers.
- Trackers can help to identify new routes and save fuel
- Track your device in the palm of your hand using the latest mobile applications.
Come and Meet Trackit247 at Modified Nationals!
Come Join Us & See What’s New! At Trackit247, we’re excited to get back out there and meet some new faces. So why not swing by for a chat at the Modified Nationals show at the Peterborough Arena this weekend, and learn first-hand why we are so passionate about our products, and meet some of […]Read More
Diggers LIVE Magazine Feature – May 2022
Trackit247 are happy to say that our Plant Machinery/Equipment Live GPS Trackers have been featured in Diggers LIVE’s more recent publication! Diggers LIVE is a concise, quality and newsworthy resource, produced for the industry to be read by the industry, rather than just the enthusiast. Diggers LIVE take pride in their work, and they want […]Read More
Protect Your Non-Powered Assets!
Do you have non-powered assets you’d like to secure and protect? We have the perfect solutions for you. Check out our long life battery trackers, the Ti-501 & Ti-505, below! Built with long life batteries, lasting up to 1 year on a single charge! Easy to install. Simply mount to the vehicle via the options below, […]Read More